Pearl Stem is a proudly South African, Johannesburg based medical and surgical supply company. We are passionate about service delivery on our promise – to serve our stakeholders in the healthcare industry
Providing the latest and most relevant medical technologies
Pearl Stem carries an extensive range of medical, surgical and general equipment and supplies including NASG garments, Pumani Bubble CPAP, thermocoagulators and hemafuse devices.
We strive to source and provide the latest and most relevant medical technologies. Products supplied are both locally manufactured and imported.
We medical supplies include:
- Bandages and tapes
- Catheters and cannulas
- Diagnostoc tests
- Gauze and dressings
- First aid and rehabilitation
- Haemostatic products
- Incontinence consumables
- Mother and newborn healthcare
- Occupational therapy consumables
- Physiotherapy consumables
- Packaging and storage
- Respiratory consumables
- Syringes, needles and surgical blades
- Sterilisation consumables
- Gynaecological consumables
- Phototherapy consumables
- Fire retardant, water proof, easy to clean outer cover.
- Fire retardant, high density, raw polyurethane inner foam.
- Seams are welded closed.
- No harmful zips, tags, stitching or loose threads.
- The product is designed with patient safety and long term durability in mind.
- Standard size: 1900mm x 760mm x 150mm. Customisable sizes can be manufactured.
A reusable, handheld device used to treat cervical cancer and human tissue lesions using thermocoagulation.Regulatory Approvals: US-FDA, CE
The Cure Medical handheld Thermocoagulator device is used to treat human tissue lesions. The unit is designed based on the World Health Organization’s guidelines and recommendations for fighting the growing epidemic of cervical cancer. It is a type B thermal coagulator which is compact, portable, battery-powered device which can be used in hospital and non-hospital rural healthcare locations. The TC, which is reusable and provided non-sterile, is designed to perform low-power destruction of human pre-cancer cervical or other tissue with high temperatures by tissue contact with a heated probe tip.
Heated Probe Tip
The TC probe tip contains a heating element which is heated to 100°C (212°F) for the destruction of human tissue. The probe tip should only be applied to tissue which is intended to be ablated. The TC probe shaft is not intended to deliver heat. The probe shaft and sidewall tip has a maximum temperature of 43°C (109°F). Contact with the probe shaft should be avoided during the procedure.
- FDA 510(k) Cleared #K152843, CE Mark
- Low-cost and affordable
- Portable and lightweight design
- Exchangeable probes that heat quickly (5-8 seconds)
- Fast cervical thermal ablation (20-40 seconds, 100°c default)
- Autoclavable probes in 16mm flat, 19mm flat or 19mm pointed tip (choice of two probes)
- Battery-powered with no tether wires or cables required to connect probe to device
- No external power supply required for treatment
- Automated procedure timing with visual and audible indicators – no watch or clock required.