Showing all 4 results
EVA System – Mobile Colposcope 3 Plus
The EVA (Enhanced Visual Assessment) Colpo 3 Plus System is a powerful tool for visualizing the cervix and coordinating screening and treatment services for patients across all levels of care. The EVA 3 Plus offers an improved super-amoled 5.2-inch screen with 720×1280 HD resolution.
EASY-TO-USE DEVICE – An FDA approved mobile colposcope equipped with a reliable light source and a powerful magnification lens for enhanced visualization. USER-FRIENDLY MOBILE APP – A HIPAA compliant application for patient image and data capture that enables remote consultation, patient tracking, and referral coordination. CLOUD BASED INFORMATION SYSTEM – The EVA Cloud provides secure, everywhere access, to real time data to monitor provider utilization cases reviewed, anonymized patient statistics, and intuitive tools to enhance quality control and quality improvement opportunities. HARDWARE FEATURESThe EVA System uses a mobile colposcope designed for durability and portability. Features include:
- Ultra-bright light source with cross-polarization to reduce glare
- Lens enabling up to 16X magnification for superior imaging
- Rechargeable, long-lasting battery for up to 10 hours of continuous use
SOFTWARE FEATURES The EVA System runs on secure software to allow for real-time enhanced visualization of the cervix, empowering health providers to:
- Securely enter and review patient images and data
- Consult in real time or asynchronously with remote experts for decision support
- Counsel and educate patients using cervical images to improve engagement
PORTAL FEATURES The EVA System strengthens all cervical cancer programs, including those using VIA, VILI, HPV, and/or Pap. All information and patient data are securely stored in the online EVA System portal, which is accessible by designated personnel. Program managers and clinical supervisors can:
- Review screening results and consultation decisions from anywhere in the world
- Access program level analytics for quality assurance and supportive supervision
- Integrate EVA System data with electronic medical records software via APIs
The EVA System is being used to screen women globally, including sub-Saharan Africa, Central America, the Caribbean, Europe, India, and the United States.
Our hospital Equipment includes:
- Occupational therapy Equipment
- Physiotherapy equipment
- Patient restraints
- Theater lights
- Phototherapy lights
- BMI scales
- Fire retardant, water proof, easy to clean outer cover.
- Fire retardant, high density, raw polyurethane inner foam.
- Seams are welded closed.
- No harmful zips, tags, stitching or loose threads.
- The product is designed with patient safety and long term durability in mind.
- Standard size: 1900mm x 760mm x 150mm. Customisable sizes can be manufactured.
A reusable, handheld device used to treat cervical cancer and human tissue lesions using thermocoagulation.Regulatory Approvals: US-FDA, CE
The Cure Medical handheld Thermocoagulator device is used to treat human tissue lesions. The unit is designed based on the World Health Organization’s guidelines and recommendations for fighting the growing epidemic of cervical cancer. It is a type B thermal coagulator which is compact, portable, battery-powered device which can be used in hospital and non-hospital rural healthcare locations. The TC, which is reusable and provided non-sterile, is designed to perform low-power destruction of human pre-cancer cervical or other tissue with high temperatures by tissue contact with a heated probe tip.
Heated Probe Tip
The TC probe tip contains a heating element which is heated to 100°C (212°F) for the destruction of human tissue. The probe tip should only be applied to tissue which is intended to be ablated. The TC probe shaft is not intended to deliver heat. The probe shaft and sidewall tip has a maximum temperature of 43°C (109°F). Contact with the probe shaft should be avoided during the procedure.
- FDA 510(k) Cleared #K152843, CE Mark
- Low-cost and affordable
- Portable and lightweight design
- Exchangeable probes that heat quickly (5-8 seconds)
- Fast cervical thermal ablation (20-40 seconds, 100°c default)
- Autoclavable probes in 16mm flat, 19mm flat or 19mm pointed tip (choice of two probes)
- Battery-powered with no tether wires or cables required to connect probe to device
- No external power supply required for treatment
- Automated procedure timing with visual and audible indicators – no watch or clock required.